4 Methods How to Fix “The Firmware File is Not Compatible” issue
To sign out of iCloud, go to the Settings. Click on your Apple ID and enter password to confirm ‘sign out’. In case the problem persists, try Stellar Toolkit for iPhone to fix the iOS issue. Factory reset is commonly known to fix iOS-related problems such as slow performance, Black screen of Death, White Screen, touchscreen not working, and more. Now check if the iPhone performance issue is resolved or not. Turn it off for a few seconds and then turn it on.
- If restoring doesn’t work right away, try leaving the Apple Watch on a charger longer to increase the battery level before you try again.
- Select the IPSW file you downloaded and click “Choose”.
- By the time it completes, unplug the phone and you can see the firmware has been restored properly.
- If you’re receiving “the iPhone could not be updated because the firmware file is not compatible” error when updating your iDevices to the latest iOS 16, how to fix it?
It is the first step that you can take before moving on to more advanced solutions. The reason why this check is essential is that several users found out that their issues regarding software update failed to be resolved by just restarting their devices. After entering the recovery mode on your phone, you can connect it to iTunes to restore it. Most of the times, this will let you fix iPhone won’t restore error by providing a dedicated solution.
Step 2 Click on “Browse” to select the path for the firmware after choosing “iOS 16” firmware. Then to start downloading the latest iOS 16 firmware on your device, tap “Download”. Step 1 On your Windows or Mac, download and install the latest version of iToolab FixGo from their official website. Tap “Start” once you connect your faulty iPhone to the computer. On the main page, you will see options and from there, select the “Standard Mode” option.
- Download Stock ROM Firmware for Coolpad Catalyst 3622A android is very simple opened OS.
- Your SIM card connects the iPhone to the wireless carrier; hence, the best way to troubleshoot the iPhone keeps restarting issue is removing SIM card.
- Apple Support is the most reliable agency to repair hardware or fix the firmware one thing for all stock Android firmware.
- You may not be able to update your iPhone or unable to bring your device to Recovery Mode or DFU mode.
- Upgrade to newest version firmware on you device, iphone cannot be restored firmware file corrupt update you current version firmware to latest version, download newest firmware.
In some cases, iTunes/Finder will detect that your iPhone is in recovery mode and show the above window. If not, you can put your iPhone into recovery mode manually. As a rule, we can do nothing if iPhone won’t turn on due to hardware issues, so you had better take your iPhone to Apple Store. All solid-state drives (SSDs) have a limited lifespan.
After reinstalling the the latest iTunes/Finder, try to update or restore your iPhone again. If all else fails, the last way to fix “iPhone firmware file corrupt” would be to restore your iPhone through DFU mode on iTunes. DFU mode will restore your iPhone no matter what type of issue it may be having, including firmware issues. I left this process for last because doing it this way will wipe ALL the data from your phone.